Terms and conditions for Univerge Blue Porting:
- The Porting Authority form is valid for 90 days from date of signing.
- Existing service must not be deactivated when porting. Telephone numbers can only be ported while active.
- Authority to port this telephone number can only be withdrawn before scheduled port date.
- The gaining service provider cannot provide a guarantee that it can port your telephone number from your current service provider. Your current service provider may reject this port request if the information you provide is incorrect or does not match the data held by them. In this case you authorize the gaining service provider to correct the information and resubmit the request to port your telephone number or dispute the rejection by your current service provider. A porting request may also be rejected for other reasons as stated in your local porting code.
- The gaining service provider cannot provide a guarantee that the telephone number will be ported within any specified timeframe. Porting hours of operation in Australia are 8am to 5pm AEST/AEDST Monday to Friday, excluding National Public Holidays.
- In the event of a port, withdrawal or reversal, the gaining service provider is not responsible for any period of outage.
- You may have outstanding contractual obligations and costs owed to your current service provider. You are responsible for settling your final account with your service provider.
- The gaining service provider is not liable for any such costs.
- Only your telephone number will be transferred to the gaining service provider. This may result in the loss of any Value-Added Services that are associated with the service provided by your existing service provider (e.g. Voicemail).
- If you wish to port your telephone number to another service provider, then you must contact the other provider.
- The gaining service provider reserves the right to charge a fee for porting your telephone number to or from itself.
- Local Number Portability (LNP) does not guarantee you can keep your telephone number if you move to a different geographic location.
Terms and Conditions for Univerge Blue Phones & Headset Promotion:
- If you chose to take up the no cost phone or headset offer and you then decide to cancel the CONNECT subscription associated to the device, you will be charged a pro-rate value for the device equivalent to one twelfth (1/12) of the devices price for each month less than a year that you were subscribed. If for example you cancelled with only one month to go and the device was worth $259, you would be charged for $259 x 1 / 12 = $21.58
- If you chose to take up the $50 or $75 rebate and applied it to a phone or headset and you then decide to cancel the CONNECT subscription associated to that device, you will be charged a pro-rate value for the device equivalent to one twelfth (1/12) of the devices price for each month less than a year that you were subscribed. If for example you cancelled with only one month to go, you would be charged for $75 x 1 / 12 = $6.25
“Alicia provided a really friendly, professional information session. Everything was explained really clearly and and working examples were given. We have also found the the support/customer service has been excellent. Would definitely recommend both Zero 3 and Alicia!”
An outstanding experience with Sarah , follow up & knowledge was first class!
Midway Commercial Industrial
“Thank you to Shaun for his prompt and excellent Service. Our company has been dealing with Zero 3 since 2020. They are extremely professional and happy to assist with all your queries. Great Service, Friendly Staff. Will have no hesitation in recommending this company and look forward to future dealings with them.”
Steve's Car Alarms
“Francis, Shaun and the Team at Zero 3 are amazing! Their support, knowledge and understanding of what out company required in a phone system was above and beyond. Their professional approach while implementing the new system for our staff was second to none.”