Learn how to use the volume control, redial, and speed dial functions on NEC business phones with this comprehensive veideo guide.
Last dialled number
- Lift the handset and press Redial then # to initiate the call
Recently dialled numbers
- without lifting handset press Redial (Left Cursor key).
- Press the Cursor button up or down to search for the required number
- Lift the handset to initiate the call
To adjust the speaker/receiver volume
- Press the Cursor key up or down during a phone conversation
To adjust the ringer volume
- Press the Cursor key up or down while the phone is ringing
- Change Ring Volume - Press Speaker, then dial 7-2-9